Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Legacy Family

Okay so I am playing with both the Family Trait Rule and the Matriarchy optional rules. I created a Female sim named Jade Marakit to play as my founder. I am playing on Appaloosa Plains which is the town that comes with the Pets expansion pack. I made her a young adult with the traits kleptomaniac, handy, friendly, artistic and lucky I decided to use artistic as the family trait. Her Lifetime wish is to reach level 10 in the military field and become an astronaut. I started her out on a 64x64' lot using the left over money to buy necessary items like a bed. I

      Jade went to sign up for the military career and then I thought I'd raise her athletic level since it's necessary for her job. I didn't realize that sims had to first learn the athletic skill using the tv or radio so I wasted my time and made Jade all nasty luckily the gym had nice bathrooms. It wasn't a total waste though I began talking to as many guys as I could looking for ones who were single, this took me a while because I normally don't bother with the NPC's when I want a family I just make the parents before I start the game. I did finally manage to find a single guy who wasn't horribly ugly or mean. Benjamin and Jade took it pretty slow being Love Interests for about 20 in-game days. This long period of time was mainly due to me trying to figure out what the heck I was doing.

    Finally they ended up married, and actually went from love interest to married couple in a day. Because I finally figured it out! Benjamin is working on becoming a CEO although he hasn't gotten very far and Jade has been a little busy. Because she managed to get pregnant on the day she got married. She had a lovely little boy who I named Ben after his father but as you may remember he can't be an heir to my blood line because of the matriarchy rule I'm using so I put Jade and Benjamin back to work and had by that time bought them both the fertility treatment lifetime reward and so the day Ben was born Jade was pregnant again. I also wanted to be sure it was a girl this time so I had Benjamin go out a buy watermelon and that's all Jade ate during her second pregnancy.

    I got my wish it was a girl only what I didn't count on the fertility also worked better than I could have ever hoped. Congratulations Jade had a girl is the prompt I see and I go yes! It worked! I named the first girl Erin. Congratulations Jade had a girl the prompt comes up again, I think alright well you never know what'll happen in the sims always good to have a back up for the blood line so I name this girl Brittney. Congratulations Jade had a girl, I think oh god what have I gotten my self into! I name this last girl Tara.

At this point I have a male toddler who, and three new born baby girls. All four have the Artistic trait I figure it may as well go to the whole family if it's a family trait all the other traits are random. All five of us live in a one bedroom, one bathroom house. I'm not sure my sanity is going to make it out of this unscathed.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment