Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pictures and Updates

Hey guys so like I was saying before my legendary family had triplet girls. Unfortunately two of the three had a very strange glitch as you  can see here. That women down there in the picture is actually two new born girls. When they weren't looking like that they were just lines of color so I was forced to age them I left Erin as a baby, she has a glitch as well I'll show you next.
 Now as I was saying above Erin has a glitch as well it disappeared when she became a toddler but as a baby half of her visible body is a dark brown.   

Now this next picture is me showing the two triplets that I had to age pre-maturely. The red-headed one is Tara the youngest of the three in my mind at least and the brown haired one is Brittney the middle child. Now you may be wondering why I'm showing you this picture well scroll down and you'll see. 
Now this next picture is Erin after she aged into a toddler. As you may see she looks just like Brittney! I can't ever tell them apart if I'm just glancing at them it's so annoying! Also note she is no longer brown, I was worried I may have found a new sim disease but that is not the case just an odd glitch.  
The next picture is to give you an idea of what my sims live in. It's a house with five people and one bedroom and one bathroom. It's very hard to find time to relax with four toddlers running around needing to be taught to walk, talk and poo in the right place.
One of the rare moments of father and son bonding without any of the females running around causing havoc.
Being taught to walk Ben's first steps, the other two where asleep when this was happening so they didn't feel left out.
Brittney's first steps, the only one of the four who has learned to walk is Ben all the others are still a work in progress.
A couple of strays decided they were going to randomly invade my home without being invited in they just popped up out of no where I was quiet shocked and it appears Ben was as well. 
The cat disappeared after it had it's fun in my tub but the dog hasn't left yet so I'm trying to build a high enough relationship with him to adopt him. 
On a lovely date that Jade and Benjamin took to spend some time away from the kids they ended up at the gym after getting brunch, seeing a movie and a game at the school. After her workout Jade thought it a good idea to take a shower but I noticed that she forgot to take off her jeans before she got in the shower...

Where do there clothes go while they shower? And where is there inventory and how is it big enough for them to be able to carry around a car?



No comments:

Post a Comment