Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Updates!

Alright so because I'm feeling lazy I'm not going to post any pictures tonight nut I thought I'd at-least let you guys know what's up with the family. So firstly all the kids have become young adults, I moved out both Ben and Brittney because I needed more room in the house. Erin is working her way up in the medical field and Tara is working on becoming a famous author. Benjamin died shortly after completing his lifetime wish of becoming a CEO. Well to tell the truth I killed him by locking him in a room and starving him to death. But there's nothing in the rules that said I wasn't allowed to do that so I did. Jade was able to complete her lifetime wish of becoming an astronaut and will become an elder with in the next couple in-game days. I will be really said when she's gone she is easily one of my favorite sims that I've ever played but the Legacy must go on. I working on finding suitable mates for both Erin and Tara so we'll see how that goes. Oh and the dog I never quiet built a high enough relationship with to adopt died while in my kids room... they were a little spooked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment